Daniel Fast Recipes | Avocado With Groundnut Dressing
2 avocados -- ripe1 tablespoon lemon juice2 tablespoons peanuts -- shelled1/2 teaspoon paprika1/2 teaspoon cinnamoncayenne -- to tastesalt -- to tastefresh chives -- to garnish
"Avocado with Groundnut Dressing"
1. Peel the avocados; cut out the stone and cut into cubes.
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice and set aside.
3. Grind the peanuts roughly with a rolling pin or in a grinder for a few seconds.
4. Mix the peanuts and spices well.
5. Sprinkle over the avocados with finely chopped chives.Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Hope you like it!