Christian Credit Counseling Services

Christian credit counseling services are debt consolidation services that offer debt counseling and management programs.

They help you with debt repayment and budgeting options. They also help you to avoid filing bankruptcy.

The majority of credit counseling services offer debt management programs and confidential budget counseling.

Debt consolidation programs, also known as debt management programs, are available in person, by telephone or on the Internet, at a nominal fee.

What Does Christian Credit Counseling Services Do?

Credit counseling service agencies have partnered with major creditors to:

  • Teach clients on money management.
  • Eliminate or reduce interest caused by debts.
  • Lower monthly payment fees.
  • Stop late payments.
  • Negotiate plans to repay debts.
    Creditors themselves participate in credit counseling services because it is important for you to get out of debt without becoming bankrupt.

    If you were to file for Liquidation Bankruptcy in Chapter 7, unsecured creditors would not be able to collect anything.

    How Does Christian Credit Counseling Services Affect Your Credit?

    When you have made regular payments to the credit counseling service agencies, the debt counselor servicing you should be able to negotiate with the participating creditors to have your credit file updated to current status, and to have your accounts re-aged. This will help you in maintaining your credit file in decent shape while you are getting out of debt.

    How Can I Choose A Reputable Christian Credit Counseling Service Agency?

    When picking a credit counseling agency, they should have a good track record of helping many people get out of debts and :

  • Charges the .most minimal fees available.
  • Non-Profit
  • Includes online counseling and account management for convenience.
  • Adheres to AICCCA standards.

    Friend, the most powerful way to get out of debt is to tithe. Tithing is to give your first 10% of your income to God, acknowledging that God has allowed you to use the other 90%.

    You can learn about the Power of Tithing here.

    Trust in God, and believe that God is able to multiply what you give it to Him. In the last Old Testament book, Malachi said :

    "Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the LORD of hosts, “ If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it."
    -Malachi 3:10 (NKJV)

    Learn More About Becoming A Debt Free Christian

    Return Fron Christian Credit Counseling Services, to Holy Spirit Led Christian.