Daniel Fast Recipes | Spaghetti Squash Bath
1 large spaghetti squash4 large crushed tomatoes1 small onion chopped1 clove of garlic minced1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Puncture the squash with a fork and microwave for about 3min. (until it is tender).
2. Place the onion and garlic in a microwave container and cook until tender,stir occasionally (1 to 2 min.)
3. Mix in the crushed tomatoes and cook another 1 to 2 min, stir occasionally.
4. Take the squash and cut in half, scoop the seeds from the middle and use a fork to pull the meat.
5. Pour the sauce over the squash and enjoy.
This will make several single servings or will feed the family and is just like spaghetti.
Hope you like it!